Comprehensive Financial Planning Services
Live a Fulfilling Life
Our focus is clear. Provide simple solutions to your financial situation and give you peace of mind so you can enjoy your life.
Wherever you are in your stage of life, our services are designed to help you identify your goals. Once your goals are defined, we create a comprehensive financial strategy to help you achieve them. We then work together as a team in an ongoing capacity to manage your investments and track progress.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We believe in aligning your financial strategy with your lifestyle goals and values. By performing a thorough analysis, we’ll leave no stone unturned. Together, we will create a plan that clearly defines your goals and helps you to make financial decisions with confidence.
Ongoing investment management is an important aspect when planning for your future. We balance your risk tolerance with long-term, passive investing strategies to help you stay on track and to meet your goals. It’s the difference between evidence based investing and traditional active investing.
Retirement & Social Security Income Planning
Whether retirement is 5, 10, or 20 years away, we’re here to help you create a strategy for living comfortably in your next chapter.
Tax, Estate, and Philanthropy Planning
Your wealth is a tool to help you make a difference and leave a legacy. Through our proactive tax, estate, and philanthropy planning approach, we’ll help you leverage your money in a way that aligns with your purpose while helping you minimize the impact of taxes today and alleviating the impact of future taxation.
Who We Serve
Millennials and Gen X Professionals
Balancing family obligations with growing careers can be a challenge. Whether you’re a small business owner or building a career at a large company in the Twin Cities area, we can help you maneuver through life and prepare for a successful future. Most importantly, we want you to enjoy the journey and to live a life you love.
- Busy professionals, small business owners, and entrepreneurs who have worked diligently and want to align their wealth and resources with their life goals and values
- Those who appreciate proactive, unbiased, and professional advice backed by peer-reviewed academic evidence and economic theory, not cookie-cutter advice or product sales
- Those whose situations are becoming more complicated and realize the success of their financial future is too important to be doing it themselves
- Those who prefer to delegate the aspects of their financial life to a professional and are seeking a long-term accountability partner not because they have to, but because they want to spend their precious time doing what they enjoy
- Those who understand that taxes will be the single largest expense over their lifetime and want to strategically keep more of their hard-earned money while building generational wealth
- Genuinely nice people with whom we get along with and share a mutual respect
- DIYers looking for free advice
- Day traders that believe they can “beat the market” and are always chasing returns
- Those who are seeking a magic pill, silver bullet, or the “hot product or stock of the day”
- Those who ignore our recommendations and cannot commit to implementing their financial life plan
- Those who are unwilling to put in the hard work necessary to be financially successful
7 Retirement Savings Strategies You Should Try
Worrying about taxes doesn't end once you're in retirement. Navigating tax time can be just as tricky in your retirement years as when you were…
Schedule a free, no obligation consultation today and begin your journey to financial freedom.