Servicing Clients in the Twin Cities and Across the Country
Questions? Call Us Now (763) 445-2772
Trusted Financial Advice and Guidance That You Deserve!
Fee-only financial planning with your best interest at heart.
- No Sales
- No Commissions
- Sworn Fiduciary
- CFP Standard
- Virtual Services
- No Minimums
Financial Planning for the 21st Century!
Twin Cities Wealth Strategies, Inc. is an independent, NAPFA-registered, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) providing financial planning services to clients in the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro area and all across the country. We provide simple solutions to your problems and do not concentrate on product sales. We specialize in providing objective and competent financial planning services to help our clients manage and protect all that they have worked so hard to build over the constantly changing and complicated lives, allowing them to live the life they want on their own terms.
How is Twin Cities Wealth Strategies Different?
- We offer virtual services so you can connect with us from anywhere, regardless of physical location
- We use the latest technology to assist you in keeping track of your financial situation
- We provide a transparent and easy-to-understand fee structure that makes more sense for most people’s budget. We offer a flat, affordable monthly fee structure and do not charge commissions
- We are a sworn fiduciary firm and uphold a fiduciary oath to always work in our clients’ best interests
- We are a comprehensive financial planning firm, meaning we do much more than just investment management
Dana J. Menard, CFP®
Founder and CEO
Phone: (763) 445-2772
Dana is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®), a fee-only fiduciary, and the Founder and CEO of Twin Cities Wealth Strategies, Inc. With over 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, he provides trusted financial advice and guidance to busy professionals, business owners, medical professionals, entrepreneurs, and families so they can concentrate on the things that matter most to them. Dana believes that everyone’s situation is unique and that they have a right to a trusted advisor who puts their interests first.
In his spare time, Dana is very active in the local community. He is a sought-after speaker to local groups, companies, and schools on the topic of financial literacy. Dana resides in Maple Grove, Minnesota with his wife, Sonja, and three daughters, Isabel, Gianna, and Jessica.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
College Planning/Student Loan Management
Retirement & Social Security Income Planning
Tax, Estate, and Philanthropy Planning
Risk Tolerance Analysis
Who We Work With
Like most of our clients:
- You have worked diligently and have done a lot right in your financial life. However, your financial situation has become more and more complicated each year and you no longer feel confident that you are making the best financial decisions for you, your family or your business(s)
- You just don’t have the time or wherewithal to tackle your many competing goals, don’t want to learn the federal or state tax codes, don’t want to educate yourself about all of the different products and services available, and would rather utilize a professional’s experience
- You are seeking a credentialed and competent professional that you can trust in helping you to evaluate your situation, provide unbiased advice, have difficult discussions with, and hold you accountable to attaining what it is you want in life
- You appreciate the value of good face-to-face advice (even virtually)
If this sounds like you, we would love to be your trusted advisor!
Who We Do NOT Work With
- If you are just looking for the “hot stock of the day” or consider yourself a “day trader.”
- If you believe that you can “beat the market” and are always chasing returns
- If you consider yourself a DIYer and are looking for free advice
- If you cannot commit to implementing your plan or our recommendations